-To build efficient, effective, testable and reusable PHP websites
-To oversee and help in the designing of the interface of the website
-To work in the team for the complete enhancement of the look and the feel of the websites
-To write code & debugging of the codes for
the development and enhancement of the websites
-Integration of the user-facing elements developed for the websites
-Ensure the smooth completion of the complete lifecycle of the website viz; Requirement Analysis, Estimating,Design, Implementation, Testing and Release of the website
-Continuous R&D for the better performance of the websites.
-PHP language coding ability
-Time Management Skill
-Technical Analytical Skill
-Must have atleast 1 years of experience in working on Websites built on Laravel and PHP
-Good Command over writing codes in website development
B.E./Equivalent Degree/Web Development CertificationsDrop your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Developing design briefs as per requirement
-Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
-Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
-Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to reporting manager
-Working on new software and technology related to the projects
-Continuous research on new and upcoming technology and plugins
-Creation of Graphical Presentations, Custom UI designs, Web & App Design
-Understanding of perspective
-Knowledge of 2d and 3d aspects (Not a Compulsion)
-Skills in 2d (Not a Compulsion)
-Image Color Correction
-UI and UI buttons creation
-Skills in 3D will be added advantage
- Corel Draw
-Flash (Not a Compulsion)
Drop your cv at email@example.com
-Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
-A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs
-Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas to colleagues
-Time management skill and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
-Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
-Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
-Effective networking skills to build contacts
-To write business content for business proposals
-To write content for the company websites, business proposal ppt and App
-Oversee the content layout and placement in the App, Websites and PPT
-Proofreading the content written and submitting it for the final review
-Curating the content based projects and timely completion of the project
-Handling social media handles of the company and the in-house artists
-Writing regular social media posts for the company social media pages and artists' social media pages
-Work in the team and coordinating with the other concerned departments for the completion of the project
Skill (Spoken & Written)
-Creative Thinking Ability
Any Graduate/Under GraduateDrop your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded on daily basis.
-Update accounts receivable and issue invoices considering taxes impact.
-Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
-Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
-Ledger scrutiny of weekly/monthly basis.
-Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
-Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
-Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations
-Documentation of accounting records including bills, invoices etc.
-Follow up for receivable and ensure timely payment of outstanding amount.
-Accounting of TDS, wherever applicable, timely payment of the same.
-Checking and settlement of claims/reimbursements received. Maintain records of IOU/reimbursements.
-Maintaining cash record and handling petty cash. Reconciliation of Petty cash on daily basis.
-Checking of Bills, vouchers to ensure that that they are correct and signed by concerned authoritybefore settling/paying the same.
- Drive online marketing initiatives for the Company's Intellectual Properties/Movies/Music Launch/Music Event including SEM, Social, Remarketing, Mobile Marketing, Email, Display, Youtube, etc.
- Responsible for driving Revenue, Traffic, Engagement and ROI through above channels for the Music Products.
- Plan, execute & oversee all digital marketing activities.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing revenue and transactions through PPC marketing channels.
- Implementing strategies for increasing site/channel traffic through organic & paid search listings
- Managing Ad Campaigns on major PPC / Meta and affiliate platforms like Google, Bing etc.
- Responsible for SEM bid optimization, portfolio selection to deliver Revenue targets and ROI on Ad spend
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence prominently Youtube.
- Plan & implement strategies to drive traffic & engagement from social channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan & execute all other online marketing initiatives including display, email, mobile, remarketing etc.
- Manage online marketing team of search & social marketers
- To generate leads for the Sales Marketing Department
- To maintain the database of the clients and fixing up meetings with the marketing heads
- Provide the Sales & Marketing Head with the required support in order to carry their day-to-day work
- Accompany the Sales & Marketing head for the meetings
- Prepare the PPTs for the business meetings and brief the senior management about the content in it
- Understanding the Business Proposal’s requirement and getting the Business proposal made with the help of the Graphic Designer and Content Writer
-To generate leads for the sale of the music products under the company’s brand
-Curating the marketing plan for the company’s brand by keeping music in focus
-Strategizing the business development plan for revenue generation in the company
-Source the contact details of the marketing heads in the target companies and fixing up the meeting with them
-Meeting the potential clients and giving a presentation to them
-Converting the potential clients into clients and providing the client servicing to the converted clients
-To monetize the channel view and strategize to increase the reach of the music album
-Excellent Communication Skill
15-25 Lac Per AnnumDrop your cv at email@example.com
-To handle the day-to-day activities of the assigned celebrity/artist
-To prepare the schedule of the celebrity/artist allotted to you and manage it in time
-Contacting media professionals to gain publicity to the company and the celebrity/artist
-Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within business and industry media
-Planning the schedule and supporting the celebrity/artist during events, conference, meetings, live concert, music recording, etc.
-Coordination with the social media agency for giving the public reach for the celebrity/artist on the social media
-Ensuring the target songs are recorded from the allotted artist
-Time Management Skill
- To be a mediator between the two directors of the company
- To delegate the work assigned by the directors to the team
- To manage their schedule and work efficiently
- Coordinate between the Directors and the Team
- Ensure that the work assigned to the team is completed in time
- To handle calls and maintain the database of all the contacts for the Directors
Writing clear, persuasive, original copy of marketing collaterals for emailers, social media and other platforms.
Writing effective taglines and punchlines for our social media posts for engaging audience with the brand.
Developing creative ideas, campaigns and concepts that meet the brand objectives.
Liaising and brainstorming with internal teams to ensure that deadlines of submitting the content is met.
Formulating strategies for social media marketing for our music marketing.
Keeping an eye on competitors’ activities and formulating the marketing content to keep the brand abreast the current trends.
Developing powerful communication messages and memorable campaigns in collaboration with the creative team to engage the target audience.
Must be able to proofread and edit the copy submitted.
Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director and the concerned team